Notes before having your uniforms tailored
For the most effective uniforms and for your staff to have high-quality and beautiful uniforms, the manager has to invest in a carefully search before committing.
In the current market, there are many professional uniform companies who are willing to consult on the best and most suitable solutions for your business’s requirements. However, we should us our own knowledge to inform the issue, resulting in good and accurate business decisions.
The following are necessary notes before ordering custom uniforms:
- First, think about the purposes of using the business uniforms, include the place, environment, weather, convenience, etc. What are the special features you need?
- You are choosing between a cool and environmentally-friendly cotton, or a mixed material made of cotton and polyester with light weight and less wrinkles. You should not choose thick and tough materials; rather, light materials will give a much more comfortable feeling. Please think about the benefits which your staff can have when they wear their uniforms; this will help you to choose the most suitable material.
- Pay attention to details on the uniform: the style of neck, sleeve, button, pocket, etc. These carefully-sewed details can prolong the use of your uniforms.
- Business uniforms can be used every day at work, and so the criteria of simplicity and convenience are foremost. However, you can make some innovation so that your uniforms remain simple and polite but not boring. For men’s uniforms, you should focus on factors that make them look strong but remain elegant. On the other hand, for women, beautiful, feminine, and trendy uniforms are always of customer focus and interest.
- Make a list of every staff member who will receive uniforms and choose the right size for them. If you are not sure how to choose the right size for each staff member, Myone Uniforms is willing to offer our support. You can use our tailoring service and then save your measurements so that the manufacturer can continue to provide best-fitting uniforms for each member of staff.
- Labels attached on your uniforms confirm that you have them tailored by a certain brand, and in this way enhances their value.
- How should uniforms be printed or embroidered? Where will you have this done? Coming to Myone, we will consult with you if printing or embroidery is suitable, where is a good and suitable location, and offer you the best technology in printing and embroidery to highlight your brand name on the uniforms.
In checking more uniform samples at Myone, you will find the best business uniforms that meet every of your requirements.